Rice Flour Upma Recipe
Rice flour upma is an alternative version of rava or suji or semolina upma. It is easy to make and quick to cook and is easy to digest too. It is an Instant recipe if you have all ingredients. You can use store bought rice flour.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Urad dal - 1/2 tea spoon
- Chana dal - 1 tea spoon
- Peanuts - 1 tea spoon
- Ginger - 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chilies (slitted) - 3 numbers
- Curry leaves - 2 springs
- Onion - 2 numbers
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tea spoon
- Dry red chilies - 2 numbers
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - as required
- Take a bowl, add rice flour, ghee and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red chilies, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal, peanuts and saute it well for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then add chopped ginger, green chili, curry leaves, onion, salt, water (half cup).
- Once come to boil add rice flour, reduce the flame and cook it on a slow flame for 5-7 minutes.
- When it gets fully crumbled and dry then switch off the flame.