Raw Banana Paratha Recipe
Bananas are packed with fiber, prebiotics, and probiotics, all of which help with digestion. Unripe bananas are one of the best foods for friendly and good bacteria. These bacteria live in the intestines, and when you consume green bananas, you will be able to achieve a healthier digestive tract and stomach.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Raw Banana - 3
- Kneaded Dough of 250 gm wheat flour
- Garam Masala - 1 Spoon
- Turmeric - One Fourth Spoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 Spoon
- Chilli Powder - One Fourth Spoon
- Caraway Seeds - One Fourth Spoon
- Hing - 2 Pinches
- Grated Ginger - Half Spoon
- Salt - to taste
- Peel raw bananas and grate them. Add a spoon of sour milk so they dont get black due to oxidization.
- Add all other ingredients except kneaded dough in the grated banana. Mix all of them well.
- Now take a small dough ball from the kneaded dough, dust it with the flour and roll it flat and outwards on chakhla with help of rolling pin.
- Keep a spoonful of stuffing in the center, gather all the edges and seal well.
- Dust with flour, gently roll it outwards and evenly.
- Heat a tava, and cook paratha on it applying ghee/oil both sides.