The pineapple jam has a number of advantages with health benefits too! This delectable jam recipe can be served to your kids and family in breakfast, as it renews your morning energy by removing the drowsiness.
Spread this jam on bread toasts, plain breads or even with other Indian breads and pack for your kids' lunch box, they will gorge down their lunch in no time. Pack it for road-trips or small picnics or use this jam as a filling for buns, biscuits, cakes, pastries etc.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Pineapple tidbits
- Citric acid
- Yellow color - optional
- Pineapple essence
- Firstly, take the pineapple tidbits and put it in a mixer grinder to make a smooth puree out of it.
- Now, add water in a sauce pan over medium flame and add pineapple puree in it.
- Stir and then add sugar while boiling. Let it boil for two minutes.
- When the sugar has melted completely, let the mixture cook on low medium flame for about 10 minutes
- Then add citric acid, yellow color (optional) and pineapple essence in the above mixture. The mixture will start to thicken, keep stirring occasionally.
- When a jam like consistency starts to form, switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Store the jam in glass jar.