Pineapple Custard Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Pineapples are tropical fruit that are rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidents. They may help boost the immune system, build strong bones and aid indigestion. Also, despite their sweetness, pineapples are low in calories.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Pineapple - 1 Cup (big, cut into cubes)
- Pineapple Custard powder - 2 tbsps
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Sugar - to taste
- Vanilla ice Cream - 2 tbsp
- Boil 2 cup milk on medium flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Then in another bowl, take 4 spoon of milk and add the custard powder in the milk and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Add this custard milk liquid to boiling milk & sugar. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes around. Keep stirring. It will get thicken quickly. Cook more according to the consistency you want.
- Switch off the flame & allow it to cool. Add pineapple chunks & mix well.
- Pour it into glasses & keep it in refrigerator to chill it.
- Just before serving, beat vanilla ice cream and pour it over the custard.
- NOTE: Some custard powder contain sugar already. Skip sugar in that case.