Papad Cheesy Pocket Recipe
Papad Cheesy Pocket is a delicious Indian snack made roasted papad & veg cheesy stuffing. Its easy to make & does not require many fancy ingredients. Crunchy crispy cheesy snack will be liked by everybody at home. You can customize stuffing according to your choice. For elder people at home, you can choose aloo stuffing.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Round Papad Medium Size - 4
- Very Finely Chopped Vegetables (Onion, Capsicum, Beans, Corn) - 2 Tbsp
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Oregano - Half Spoon
- Grated Cheese - 2 Tbsp
- Mix cheese, vegetables, salt, pepper, oregano in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Cut papad into half. Take one part. Apply water with the help of brush on the straight edge.
- Bring the two ends of the straight edge together and pinch them to form a cone.
- Place 1 to 2 spoon around stuffing in the center. Don’t overfill.
- Now again apply water all around the circumference of the cone as you have to seal it. Repeat the same with remaining ones.
- Place all pockets on microwave plate. Brush them lightly with oil/garlic butter.
- Roast for 30 to 40 seconds on microwave. Flip the side in between. Ready to enjoy.