Paneer is a good source of protein especially for vegetarians who do not get their intake from meat products. 100 gm of paneer yields about 18 gm of protein which is good for people who weight train as they need protein for muscle building and repair.
Since paneer is made of protein, it releases energy slowly in the body which means, it does not cause a spike in one’s blood sugar levels, nor does it give an instant boost which drops soon.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Gated Paneer - Half Cup
- Salt & Spices - To taste
- Vegetables( Tomato, capsicum,cabbage) Sliced lengthwise- Half cup
- Onion (Thinly sliced) - 1 Spoon
- Mayonnaise & Tomato ketchup
- Freshly Made Chapati or leftover Chapati - 2
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onion & vegetables. Saute well. Do not overcook.
- Add gated paneer, salt & spices. Mix well & saute for few minutes. Paneer mixture stuffing is ready.
- Now, heat a tawa/pan over medium flame, and warm the fresh or left over chapatis applying some oil both sides.
- Now place chapati on a plate. First apply mayonnaise & tomato ketchup on chapati's one side. Place chopped paneer mixture in the center (Spread it lengthwise)
- Roll it tightly & wrap with tissue paper/almunium foil/cling foil.