Paneer Noodle Roll is wrapped up with crispy fried noodles outside and it is soft, tasty and nutritious from inside. Paneer Noodle Roll is rolled in noodles and dipped in flour before frying, to give it not only a super crunchy texture but makes it a super presentable too.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated Paneer - Half Cup
- Mashed Potato- Half Cup
- Boiled Noodles - One Cup
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt & spices
- A Dry Mix of Salt & Cornflour
- First in a bowl, mix paneer, potato, salt, spices, coriander leaves well & divide the dough into equal portion. Now shape them into fingers ( not very thin).
- Roll the noodle strands around these fingers and tuck the ends inside.
- Now, coat wrapped finger with dry cornflour mixture & fry on medium flame. Drain on paper towel.
- NOTE: Make sure both the ends of noodles are tuck inside the roll so that they don't come out while frying.