Oats Nutty Pancake Recipe
Oats Nutty Pancakes are a rich source of vitamins and minerals including Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, and selenium.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Oats - Half Cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1 + 1/4 Cup
- Sugar - 2 to 3 Spoon
- A handful of chopped nuts of your choice
- A Pinch of cinnamon
- Melted Butter - 2 Spoon
- Baking Soda - Half spoon
- Honey/Maple Syrup
- Mix dry ingredients very well in a bowl. (Oats, All Purpose Flour, Sugar, a handful of chopped nuts of your choice, a Pinch of cinnamon, baking soda)
- Now add melted butter & milk. Add milk gradually to make a pourable smooth batter.
- Heat a non stick pan/tava over medium-high heat. Grease it with oil/butter. (Do not overheat the pan as pancake will get burn just after pouring)
- For each pancake, pour two ladeful batter on tava/pan. Turn when top is covered with bubbles and edges look cooked & settled.
- Turn only once.Take out on serving plate. Drizzle with honey/maple syrup.