Mushroom Hummus Toast Recipe
Mushrooms are often incorporated into a healthy diet for weight loss because they are low in calories and it speeds up your metabolism. B vitamins present in mushrooms play an important role in turning carbohydrates into fuel and burning more energy.
Iron deficiency in your blood can lead to anemia that has some symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, and digestive problems. Hummus is low in carbohydrates and is also a fairly good source of plant-based protein and fibre.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Mushrooms - 8 to 10
- Toasted Bread Slices - 4
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- Bread Slices
- Hummus - 4 Spoon
- Salt and pepper, red pepper flakes
- In a medium pan, add butter over medium heat. Once melted, add all chopped mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid and start to brown. Don’t stir them too much. You need them to get some color.
- Once mushrooms are almost done (browned) then add garlic, red pepper flakes along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Apply one spoon hummus on each toasted bread.
- Top toast with warm mushrooms and its ready to enjoy.