Salad & Sprouts
Black chickpeas contain a unique combination of antioxidants, anthocyanins, delphindin, cyanidin and petunidin as well as phytonutrients and ALA that maintain the health of blood vessels and prevent oxidative stress, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. Black chickpeas contain considerable amounts of folate and magnesium.
You can use sprouted black chickpeas too.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup Kala Chana soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Jeera or cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2-3 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Red chill powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 Sliced or chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt To Taste
- Add oil in a pan. Add jeera and haldi powder.
- In a cooker, add little water just 3 tbsp and add all spices like coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and garam masala.
- Mix all spices in water very well.
- Fry it and let it cook for 3-4 minute.
- Add soaked Chana. add water 1 cup. Add lemon juice.
- Cover the cooker and let it cook for 10 minute.
- Take 5 whistle with medium flame and 5 with low flame. (It takes time to cook)
- Serve with sliced onion and coriander leaves.