Homemade Aata Biscuit Recipe
This Homemade Aata Biscuit is a healthy option for kids instead of the ones made with preservatives and refined flour. You can serve this as a snack or send this to school in a snack box.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Ghee - One Fourth Cup
- 100 gm - Powdered Sugar
- 150 gm- Aata
- Third Fourth Spoon - Baking Powder
- 60 gm- Milk
- In a large plate, place the ghee followed by the sugar. Using your hand, start to mix both the ingredients until the color turns from yellow to cream in color.
- Make sure butter is well mixed.There is no lump.
- Now add the baking powder, half of the atta in this batter. Using your hand, start to mix all the ingredients until well incorporated.
- Pour little milk at a time and start mixing, after few minutes add the remaining atta and the give it a final mix and make soft dough out of this mixture. Use milk as required.
- Shape the biscuit with chakli machine.
- Line the baking tray with butter/parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven at 150°C for 10 minutes. Place the tray inside the preheated oven, lower the temperature to 150°C and bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the biscuits to cool on a cooling rack.
- Store it in an air tight container.