Guava/Amrood Chutney Recipe
Enjoy this Guava Chutney as a spread on sandwiches/roll or with pakodas. It tastes equally so good. It goes pretty well with any kind of Indian meals.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Ripe Guava - 1
- Green Chilli - 1
- Roasted Peanuts - 2 Spoon
- Jaggery - 1 Spoon
- Salt - Half Spoon
- Lemon Juice - 2 Spoon
- Oil - 1 Spoon
- Few chopped curry leaves
- Peel guava. Chop it into pieces. Take out the big seeds with fork and discard them.
- Boil half cup water in a pan. Add chopped guava pieces.
- Boil it for two to three minutes. Once guava is well cooked, take it out in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Now grind mashed guava, jaggery, salt, green chilli, roasted peanuts, lemon juice to a smooth creamy paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add curry leaves . Add tempering to the smooth paste. Enjoy amrood chutney.