Salad and Sprouts
Green Peas have an impressive nutrition profile. Their calorie content is fairly low, with only 62 calories per 1/2-cup (170-gram) serving. About 70% of those calories come from carbs and the rest are provided by protein and a small amount of fat.
Peas contain just about every vitamin and mineral you need, in addition to a significant amount of fiber.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Green Peas (Boiled)-1 Cup
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely (optional)
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - ½ tsp
- Cumin Seeds ( jeera) - ½ tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Green Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- You can skip chutney if you don't want Spicy/Tangy
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds,saute well & add all rest ingredients. Mix everything together & cook for 2 Minute.
- While serving, top with green chutney, tamarind chutney & give it a good mix.
- Ready to serve now!