Chilla & Pancake
Ghyoor (traditional pancake) is a dish which comes from Jammu and Kashmir cuisine and is very much popular throughout the worldwide.
When you want to prepare something different then Ghyoor (traditional pancake) will be the best option for you. Its an easy to make option. It does not take more than 30 minutes.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1½ cup Maida
- Salt, to taste
- 1½ cup water
- Ghee to shallow fry
- In a bowl, add maida and salt. Add water to make a thin batter. The batter should be thin enough to drip from the fingers.
- In a wok, heat the ghee to shallow fry.
- With the help of your fingers make a nest like pattern that is slightly round in shape.
- Do not flip the ghyoor. It needs to be cooked from one side only. It takes about 2-4 minutes.
- Ghyoor can also be made sweet. Replace the salt with some castor sugar or sprinkle some sugar on top.