Salad and Sprouts
White peas are a very good source of dietary fiber and a good source of manganese, copper, protein, folate, vitamin B1, phosphorus, vitamin B5 and potassium. A dish "Ghugni" can be eaten alone as a snack or as an accompaniment with kulcha or paratha or kchori.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled White Peas with turmeric powder and salt - 2 Cup
- Mustard oil
- Cumin Seeds
- Chopped Onion & Ginger
- Chopped Tomato
- Salt - To Taste
- Amchur Powder
- Few coriander leaves
- Heat mustard oil in a non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and onion and saute till lightly browned.
- Add ginger, boiled white peas and mix well. Add tomato and mix well.
- Add salt and mix again. Add coriander powder and dried mango powder and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with few chopped onion & coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with pav/rice/paratha/kulcha.
- NOTE: Peas should be boiled well to get good texture of dish.