Kebab & Cutlet
Dalia is an extremely low-calorie superfood. One serving of daliya would amount very little to your calorie count, thereby facilitating weight loss.
It takes the longest to digest, and induces feeling of satiety, which prevents you from bingeing into other high fattening foods. A regular to medium portion of dalia would help keeping you full till lunch.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup cooked dalia
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 sliced chilli
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
- 1 tablespoon suji
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped pudhina
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- a pinch of haldi powder
- 1 tablespoon oil to grease pan
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Knead well to release flavours from spices and herbs. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Shape patties of your choice.
- Heat a non stick pan. Grease it with cooking oil
- Place 4 to 5 patties at a time on the medium hot skillet (Tava) and let each side cook for about 3-4 minutes until crispy and brown.
- Flip them over and let it cook for another 3 to 4 minutes
- Serve hot.