Kebab & Cutlet
Curd is loaded with several essential nutrients like calcium, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-12, potassium, and magnesium. An advantage with yogurt is that it is light on the stomach and easier to digest than milk.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 250 grams hung curd
- 6 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon clove powder
- 1 tablespoon cashew nut, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp almond, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Refined flour to dust
- 1 tbsp refined oil
- In a bowl ,add hung curd, gram flour, red chilli powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder and salt and mix well. Prepare a dough.
- (Stuffing Mixture) In a separate bowl, add chopped cashew nuts, pista, almond, ginger, green chilli and coriander and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide dough into small portions and fill each portion with the prepared mixture.
- Dust each piece with refined flour.
- Heat a non-stick pan, and heat oil in it. Now shallow fry all prepared portions, till golden brown.