Chilla & Pancake
Coconuts are highly nutritious, rich in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
Packed with protein, low carb, and delightfully tender, coconut pancake is the healthy breakfast option.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 cup finely ground coconut
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the cream, butter, sugar and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground coconut with the baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the coconut mixture and mix well.
- Set your griddle to medium high heat. Coat generously with oil.
- Cook until the under-sides and edges are golden brown. Flip and cook an addition 2 minutes until the other side is nicely browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake topping(nuts/coconut/syrup)