Coconuts are highly nutritious, rich in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. It provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
Packed with protein, low carb, and delightfully tender, coconut pancake is a nutrient rich breakfast option.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Coconut Flour- 1 Cup
- Maida - Half Cup
- Sugar - 2 Spoon
- Baking powder - 1 Spoon
- In a bowl, mix these dry ingredients - coconut flour, maida, baking powder & sugar.
- Now adding milk gradually, make a smooth, lump free pourable batter. (not runny one)
- Heat a oil greased pan. Pour 1 tbsp batter on it & spread it gently.
- Cook on low to medium flame until edges are golden brown. Flip and cook until the other side is nicely browned.
- Serve warm with topping (nuts/coconut flakes/syrup)