Carameliazed Walnuts Recipe
Chips and Nachos
Packed with healthy essential fats, antioxidants, vitamins, trace minerals, protein and fiber, walnuts are a veritable super food. Walnuts are a great source of biotin, helps hair and nails to grow stronger and longer.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Walnut halves/pieces - 1 Cup
- White granulated sugar - One Fourth Cup
- Butter - 1 Tbsp
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add walnuts, granulated sugar and butter.
- Heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently so your mixture doesn’t burn.
- When the sugar mixture starts melting, stir constantly until all sugar is melted and nuts are coated well with this mixture.
- NOTE - When sugar & butter melts. It will change its color to light brown caramelized. Take out it immediately as in next few seconds, it will get burn (dark brown)
- Transfer immediately onto a sheet of parchment paper and separate the nuts with help of spatula. Do not touch them by hands.
- NOTE - Caramelized mixture is very hot, be careful while cooking.