Bread Stuffed Omelete
Getting enough protein in our diets is an important way of helping our body’s health. Do not miss protein for the day. It can help with weight management, increase muscle mass, lower blood pleasure and help our bones, as well.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 large eggs
- 4 or 5 slices of bread - cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium tomato - chopped
- 1 small onion - finely chopped
- 2 green chillies - finely chopped
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 Tablespoon red chili powder
- Break the eggs into a bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, green chillies, chili powder, salt and pepper. Beat everything together with a fork.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 or 2 Tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-low heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and tilt pan to spread over the entire surface - keep the flame low.
- Put the bread slices on the egg mixture such that the bread sticks to the mixture. Cover the entire egg mixture with the bread pieces.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until egg is nearly set. Turn the omelette over and cook until the bread turns golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with ketchup.