Black Grape Gel Pudding Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Black Grape Gel Pudding is a good source of vitamin K, copper and many of the B vitamins. This pudding is very good for kids as black grapes contain carotenoids called Lutein and Zeaxanthin that prevent oxidative stress to the retina and other degenerative changes.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Black Grapes Juice - 2 Cup
- Chopped Black Grapes - Half Cup
- Powdered Sugar - 3 to 4 ( Depends on sweetness of grapes)
- Cornflour - 2 Spoon
- In a sauce pan (flame off), add cornflour & little water. Mix well so that there is no lump (Adding little water at this time ensures there is no lump).
- Now add more water & mix. Keep it on low flame & cook. Add grape juice in between.
- Keep cooking on low flame & stirring until its thick.
- When thicken, add chopped black grapes, powdered sugar & mix. Pour this mixture into small glasses/paper cups.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour. Once settled, ready to enjoy.