Berries are a great source of antioxidants, such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid and resveratrol. In addition to protecting your cells, these plant compounds may reduce the risk of any disease.
Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries have the highest antioxidant activity of commonly consumed fruits, next to pomegranates.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Maida - 1 Cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda - One Fourth Teaspoon
- Mix of chopped Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry
- Sugar - 2 Spoon - ( You can skip sugar as berries has sweeteness)
- Honey/Maple Syrup
- Mix dry ingredients - Maida, baking powder, baking soda, sugar.
- Now add milk & make a smooth lump free batter. ( Not runny batter). Make sure to add milk gradually to avoid runny batter.
- Add all chopped berries & mix well.
- Grease a non stick pan with oil/butter.
- Take a ladeful of batter & pour it round in the center of the non stick pan. Lightly spread the batter with the back of the spoon to make a round.
- Cover it with lid.
- Cook until bottoms are golden,flip and cook from other side. Do not rush the cooking time by turning up the heat. It takes time to cook.
- Serve hot with drizzling of honey/maple syrup.