Chilla & Pancake
Berries are a great source of antioxidants, such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid and resveratrol. In addition to protecting your cells, these plant compounds may reduce the risk of any disease.
Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries have the highest antioxidant activity of commonly consumed fruits, next to pomegranates.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 4 cups pancake mix (480 g) You can easily get Pancake mix in the grocery store
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- ½ cup blueberry
- 1 cup raspberry
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix until combined. Add slice berries in the batter.
- Take a ladeful of batter & pour it round in the center of the non stick pan. Quickly spread it to make round pan cake.
- Cook until bottoms are golden, about 2 minutes; flip and cook until centers are set, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove pancakes to a plate and serve.