Chilla & Pancake
Banana is loaded with fibre, both soluble and insoluble. The soluble fiber has the tendency to slow down digestion and keep you feeling full for a longer time. Which is why bananas are often included in a breakfast meal so that you can start about your day without having to worry about the next meal.
The most important benefit of poppy seeds is the prevention of heart disease. The seeds contain linoleic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid required for heart health.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 cups - Whole Wheat Flour (Aatta)
- 2 tsp- Baking Powder
- 1 tsp - Poppy Seeds (Khaskhas)
- ½ tsp - Salt
- ½ cup (Powdered) - Plain Oats
- 2 tbsp - Honey
- 2 - Eggs
- 1- Mashed Banana
- 2 Cup- Milk
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a lump free batter.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Grease a non stick frying pan with very little Oil, and pour 2 full ladles of batter in the pan.
- Cover the pan, and cook the pancakes on low heat from both the sides till slightly browned.
- Stack the pancakes on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with honey or chocolate sauce.
- Top with walnuts or nuts of your choice.(Optional)
- Serve warm.