Aata Halwa Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Whole wheat flour, contain some of the healthiest fats, carbohydrates and proteins, which are essential in lowering the risk of developing metabolic syndromes.Whole wheat flour has been associated with reversing the weight gain process.
The consumption of these high-fiber foods helps in boosting the metabolic rate and thus, contributes to keeping the body weight under control.You must give this halwa to yours kids. It is very beneficial for them.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Whole Wheat Flour (Aatta) - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Water - 2 Cup
- Ghee - 2 Tbsp
- Roasted Chopped Nuts of your choice - 1 Tbsp
- Cardamom powder - two pinches
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add wheat flour. Roast it well. Keep stirring so that it does not burn. We need brownish color. Once it starts to get roasted, it will release ghee.
- At the same time, boil the water in a sauce pan on another gas. Add sugar in water. Let sugar dissolve in water.
- Once aata is properly roasted then add boiling water in aata. (in first pan). Be careful while adding water in roasted aata as it might splur out.
- Keep stirring, aata will absorb all the water soon. Keep stirring on medium flame until all water evaporates.
- Add roasted chopped nuts over the top & enjoy.