Cake and Muffin
Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all purpose flour, urad daal, saffron, sugar and ghee. Jalebis looks attractive and is tempting to eat as they are bright orange or yellow in colour.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 15 to 20 Apple Slices
- All Purpose Flour - 50 gm
- Urad Daal - 30 gm
- Water - 200 ml
- Powdered Sugar
- Soak the urad dal for at least 2 hours. Drain the water and grind to a fine paste in a mixer.
- Mix together urad dal paste, all Purpose flour and water and make into a thick batter. Leave in a microwave or an warm place for an hour.
- Now heat oil in a deep pan. Dip the round apple slices in the batter and deep fry on medium hot oil. Take out and allow the oil to drain.
- Now sift sugar on to the top and serve warm.