Cake & Muffin
Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Daalchini)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded peeled apples (about 2 medium apples)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 spoon vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Have a cake pan greased, with baking spray with flour.
- In bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Now add dry ingredients (vanilla, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Now add chopped apples and walnuts.
- Scrape this batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve Warm.