Cake and Muffin
Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber. The antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Daalchini)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded peeled apples (about 2 medium apples)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 spoon vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Have a cake pan greased, with baking spray with flour.
- In bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Now add dry ingredients (vanilla, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Now add chopped apples and walnuts.
- Scrape this batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve Warm.