Cake and Muffin
Figs can be eaten either fresh or dry and has a sweet taste and variety of health benefits that it provides. Though in India fresh Figs are not easily available but can be found in the form of dry fruits popularly known as Anjeer. The high amount of calcium, iron and potassium present in it along with the high amount of fiber and low fat makes it a healthy food to include in your diet.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 Cup Soaked Anjeer (Fig)
- 2 Tbsp Khus Khus
- 17-18 Cashew nuts
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Grind Anjeer to make a paste and keep aside.
- Dry roast khus khus in a pan until light golden, followed by Cashew nuts and make a powder out of it.
- Melt ghee in a non-stick pan and add the anjeer paste to it.
- Add condensed milk and cardamom powder. Mix well on low heat for better cooking.
- Now add cashewnut powder and mix it properly with the mixture using spatula.
- you can add chopped nuts too.
- Mix it till it becomes a sticky paste.
- Now spread it on a butter paper and level it evenly.
- Sprinkle khus khus over it and roll it into the butter paper.
- Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- After refrigeration, open up the paper wrap and slice it to make pieces.