Aloo Stuffed Karela
Enjoy these Aloo stuffed karela with parathas in the morning. Even kids will start eating karela because of the potato stuffing.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Karela/Bitter Gourd - 4
- Boiled & Mashed Potatoes Stuffing - 2
- Peel all bitter gourds. Make a vertical slit. Scoop out all the pulp with the help of knife/spoon.
- Coat karela with salt. Let it rest for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Squeeze all water pressing them tightly.
- Fill karelas with potato stuffing.
- Heat oil in a Shallow frying pan, shallow fry stuffed karelas.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame till karelas are well cooked.