Almond pancakes are healthy pancakes as well easy to make, but the taste amazing and the consistency is also cakey and delicious. Almonds are high in protein, and low in carbs.
This means they have what your body needs to build cells, repair tissue, regulate your digestion, and give you a boost of energy without the crash later.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- Almond flour - 1 Cup
- Coconut flour - 2 Spoon
- Sugar - 3 Spoon or less
- Baking powder - 1 Spoon
- Salt - A pinch
- Vanilla extract - Half Spoon
- Maple syrup/Honey
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl ( Almond flour, coconut flour, Sugar, baking powder, salt). Mix these dry ingredients well.
- Add all the wet ingredients (vanilla extract, milk). Add milk gradually & make a lump free batter. Whisk until fully mixed.
- Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes. Preheat a non stick pan/tava. Grease it with oil.
- Pour batter in a pan & spread it round (not very thin) with the back of spoon. Cook it on low to medium flame.
- Cook it until golden on the bottom and bubbly on top. Flip and cook for another minute longer until golden brown from both sides.
- Serve with garnishing of silvered almonds & honey/maple syrup.