Chilla & Pancake
Almond pancakes are healthy pancakes as well easy to make, but the taste amazing and the consistency is also cakey and delicious.Almonds are high in protein, and low in carbs.
This means they have what your body needs to build cells, repair tissue, regulate your digestion, and give you a boost of energy without the crash later.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 cups of almond meal or almond flour
- 1/4 cup of Coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2/3 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- Maple syrup
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center of the bowl and add all the wet ingredients. Whisk until fully mixed.
- Allow the batter to rest for about 5-10 minutes while you preheat a skillet to medium-high heat. Lightly grease the surface with oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook the first side 1-2 minutes until golden on the bottom and bubbly on top.
- Flip and cook for another minute longer.
- Serve with topping of maple Syrup for best taste!