Aate ki Kheer Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Wheat Flour is an important source of many nutrients including B vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber, a nutrient that most adults do not get enough of. Dietary fiber helps you feel full longer time.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Whole wheat flour or Aata - 1 Cup
- Milk - 1.3 litr
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Chopped Nuts - to garnish
- Ghee - 3/4 Cup
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add whole wheat flour. Roast on low flame
- Roast till the whole wheat flour turns medium brown in colour. Keep stirring otherwise it will burn quickly.
- Add milk and mix well while stirring continuously till its combined well,
- Add sugar. Stir continuously till sugar dissolves. Cook it for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.