Turmeric Milk Recipe
For the thousands of years, turmeric has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its healing properties. Turmeric Milk is well known for its detoxification characteristics which removes all the toxins out of your body.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Wild Turmeric Powder/Wild Turmeric Ginger - Third Fourth Spoon
- Pepper Powder - Two Pinches
- Cinnamon Powder - Two Pinches
- Heat milk in a saucepan. Simmer the flame after first boil.
- Cook it on low flame for 5 minutes. Keep Stirring.
- Add turmeric, cinnamon & pepper powder. Cook on low flame for 5 more minutes. Stir well.
- Ready to enjoy.