Pumpkin Lassi Recipe
Pumpkin contain beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A when consumed. Research has demonstrated that vitamin A plays an important role in supporting the immune system, of which around 80% is in the digestive system.
Total Time (Minutes):
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Cold Pumpkin Puree
- Half Cup Chilled Curd
- Half Cup Chilled Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cardamom/Cinnamon
- Honey - To Taste
- Place all the ingredients in a blender.
- For a thinner consistency, blend in some water.
- Pour the lassi into glasses, sprinkle with ground Cardamom/Cinnamon and serve it chilled.