Pumpkin Kheer Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Pumpkin has a ton of healthy benefits to add nutrition to your diet and boost the taste of pretty much anything you are craving. Sweet or savory! If yours kids enjoy the sweet delicacies then make this pumpkin kheer for them as it is filled with sweetness and nutrition.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Grated Yellow Pumpkin - 2 Cup
- Roasted Chopped Nuts - 1 Tbsp
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan, add grated pumpkin. Saute it for few minutes, it will get soften.
- Take it out on a plate. Keep it aside.
- Now add milk in the same pan & bring to boil on medium flame. Cook it on low flame for few minutes. It should be reduced and thickened slightly. Keep stirring.
- Now add sauteed pumpkin & sugar. Cook for few minutes. In the end, add roasted chopped nuts.
- NOTE: Adjust the consistency of the kheer & sugar taste according to yours taste.
- You can add yellow color if you have.