Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. That’s because it contains a stimulant called caffeine — the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world.
After you drink coffee, the caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream. From there, it travels to your brain.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1/4 cup cold Brewed Coffee
- 1/2 cup cold Milk
- 1/2 cup or 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup or 1/2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder, optional
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Pour brewed coffee in a blender jar.
- Pour milk over it.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Add chocolate syrup (or cocoa powder).
- Blend until frothy and smooth texture. Creamy coffee milkshake is ready.
- Pour it into a serving glass and garnish with ice cream and chocolate syrup.