Chocolate Hazelnut Milkshake Recipe is a creamy concoction with flavours of chocolate, cocoa powder and hazelnut.
Rich in unsaturated fats ,high in magnesium, calcium and vitamins B and E. Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and aid in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health. Hazelnuts have a sweet flavor and can be eaten raw, roasted or ground into a paste. Like other nuts, hazelnuts are rich in nutrients and have a high content of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Cocoa powder is made by crushing cocoa beans and removing the fat or cocoa butter. Today, cocoa is most famous for its role in chocolate production. Research has revealed that it does indeed contain important compounds that can benefit your health.
How to make hazelnut paste at home:
- Add sugar to a pan.
- Put on a low heat with no water.
- It will start to melt and caramelise quite fast.
- Add your nuts & coat.
- Turn out onto tray to cool, don't put in fridge.
- When cool smash them up.
- Now blitz on high until the oil starts coming out off nuts.
- Add 1 tsp of hazelnut oil/walnut/veg oil.
- You can add 1 cup of good dark chocolate and keep blitzing and you will have the best Nutella ever, this is also good on toast.