Chocolate Pancake Recipe
Making Chocolate Pancake for family equals spreading love among family!
Make these rich chocolaty pancakes for an indulgent brunch. Serve with hot chocolate sauce for a morning treat!
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Wheat Flour/Maida Flour - 1 Cup
- Cocoa Powder - Half Cup
- Sugar - 4 Spoon
- Milk- Half Cup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, 4 spoon sugar in a bowl.
- Add milk. Mix well. Keep it for 10 minutes. Add water & make a lump free smooth batter.
- Heat a pan. Grease with butter. Pour a ladeful of batter & let it cook on medium flame. Once browned, cook from other side.
- Take out on a serving plate. Drizzle hot chocolate sauce over it.