Cake and Muffin
Health benefits of cocoa powder include relief from high blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity, constipation, diabetes, bronchial asthma, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, and various neurodegenerative diseases.
It is beneficial for quick wound healing, skin care, and it helps to improve cardiovascular and brain health. It also helps in treating copper deficiency. It possesses mood-enhancing properties and exerts protective effects against neurotoxicity.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 and 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 120 g Unsalted Butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Walnuts Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Dry Ingredients: Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, coffee powder and salt in a bowl.
- Wet Ingredients: Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract in another bowl.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Add walnuts and chocolate chips now.
- Pour the batter in the muffin liners until they are 3/4th full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the muffins cool.