Lentils are a great source of protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron and zinc. Masoor Daal Soup, packed with protein & nutrients is a wholesome comforting soup and is simple to prepare.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 2 Cup Soaked Masoor Daal Whole
- ½ tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Cup mix of chopped pumpkin, tomato, carrot
- Salt & pepper- To taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pressure cooker, add onion, pumpkin, carrot, tomato, and garlic. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add soaked dal and mix well. Add salt, and mix well. Add 3 cups water and mix well. Place the lid on and cook till 4-5 whistles are released.
- After whistle, let it cool little & blend the mixture using an electric hand blender till smooth. (Be careful, don't do blending in hot mixture)
- Strain the soup into another pan,
- Check seasoning & add salt, spices & butter. Serve hot.