Cake and Muffin
Breakfast for Kids
Most nuts contain large amounts of protein relative to their size, and pistachios are no exception. A 1-ounce serving of these nuts (approximately 49 pistachio kernels) contains 6 grams of protein.
Your body breaks this protein down into its constituent amino acids, which can be used to repair tissues or to create new molecules. Plus, eating protein-rich foods helps you feel satiated, reducing your cravings for unhealthy foods later on.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Recipe Yield:
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 250 gm khoya
- Chocolate Pwder - 5 Spoon
- 100 gm condensed milk
- Melted chocolate - if available
- 100 gm sugar
- Crumble the khoya in a bowl. Add powdered sugar, chocolate powder, chopped pistachios and condensed milk knead to make a smooth dough.
- Divide the mixture into small balls.
- Coat each ball well with the melted chocolate and set aside to cool.
- When cooled down, sprinkle coconut flakes & chopped pistachio.