Salad and Sprouts
Refreshing and absolutely delicious, this is sure to wow your guests.It’s the perfect side dish to take to a summer get-together.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Deseeded Watermelon Cubes, chilled
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, fresh lime juice, salt, and black pepper to create a dressing.
- Pour the crumbled feta cheese into the salad bowl and stir gently to mix.
- Pour dressing and chopped mint over the watermelon and toss gently to coat.
- Ready to serve!