Warm Oats Cookie is a breakfast favorite dish, cooked oats pair well with fruits, nuts, and seeds. Oatmeal’s unique fiber called beta-glucan, it helps neutrophils travel to the site of an infection more quickly and enhances their ability to eliminate the bacteria they find there.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Half Cup Mashed Banana
- Half Cup Oats
- Half spoon cinnamon powder
- Few chopped seeds & nuts
- In a glass bowl, mix mash banana & oats. Mixture should have binding texture.
- Add chopped nuts & seeds of your choice. Mix well.
- Make cookies shape patties out of the dough.
- Cook them on light butter greased non stick pan.
- Serve them warm.
- NOTE: While cooking, flip them gently.