Veg Pitor Katli Tikka Recipe
Veg Pitor Katli Tikka is a traditional rajasthani dish, made with veggies & besan. Serving it along with coriander or tomato dip makes it more scrumptious.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Besan - 1 Cup
- Water - Two & Half Cup
- Chopped Veggies of your choice
- Salt & spices - to taste
- Ginger paste - half sponn
- Take besan in a bowl & add little water so that you can clear the lumps easily. Mix well.
- Once there is no lump, add more water & prepare a smooth batter.
- Add salt, spices & chopped veggies. Give it a good mix.
- Now preheat the pan. Add oil, once it is hot, add besan mixture in the pan & keep stirring. You need to cook this batter around 8 to 10 minutes on medium flame.
- When this mixture starts to leave the side edges then its cooked. It will change its color & thicken as well.
- Pour this batter in a oil greased thaal or cake tin and spread it evenly.
- Let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes. You will be able to cut into pieces once it is cooled down properly.
- Fry these pieces on a tava. You can spread oil over them if required and fry until they are golden brown from both the sides.
- NOTE: Make batter mixture in non stick pan to avoid getting sticked to the pan.
- You can fry pitor tikkas with roasted sesame seeds too.