Tomato Coconut Curry Recipe
This curry can be made in about 30 minutes with pretty basic ingredients. Like most of the coconut based curries, this curry also goes well with some steamed rice.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Chopped Tomato - 4 Tomatoes
- Coconut Milk - 150 ml MIlk
- Besan/Gram Flour - 1 Tbsp
- Hing - 1 Pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - Half Spoon
- Chilli Powder
- In a pan, heat oil. Add asafoetida and chopped tomatoes. Cook tomatoes completely.
- Dissolve besan in a few tablespoons of coconut milk. Add in the salt, chilli powder, sugar and mix well. Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and stir well.
- Add this coconut milk mixture to the pan with tomato paste.
- Whisk to combine it together. Cook on low flame for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Enjoy it with rice.