Sweet Banana Roll Recipe
Custard and Pudding
Banana can be helpful in overcoming depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which the body converts to serotonin, the mood-elevating brain neurotransmitter. Plus, vitamin B6, magnesium helps to relax muscles.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Dry fruits mixture with grated coconut
- 2 large & thick Banana
- All purpose flour- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Make a paste with maida & water. The batter must be thick and smooth consistency.
- Peel banana and make a slit lengthwise (one end to another).
- Make a gap in the slit using fingers OR using fork, scoop out banana pulp. Stuff them with dry fruit mixture.
- Coat stuffed banana into maida paste properly. Its very important that you cover the slit with maida batter.
- First Keep the slit side down so that it gets covered & stuffing does not come out while frying.
- Fry them in oil over a medium low flame until done..You must toast it in a medium flame until all sides are done.
- Take out on tissue paper. While serving, make a zigzag with caramalized or chocolate sauce over them.