Kebab and Cutlet
Soya chunks contain over 530 milligrams of calcium per 3.5-ounce serving. The daily recommendation for this mineral is 1,000 milligrams for men 19 to 70 and women 19 to 50. Women aged 51 and older, and men aged 71 and older should get 1,200 milligrams a day.
Plain soya chunks do not have much flavor at all, but they absorb sauces, spices and flavorings well, soya veg cutlet is a good choice to make yours kids eat soya.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Soak soya granules in water for about 15 minutes. Squeeze out the water and place it aside.
- In a heated kadhai, add the butter, garlic, ginger and green chili. Add squeezed soya & mix everything together and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and grated carrot and stir everything. Add salt, pepper, schezwan sauce (optional) and grated cabbage. Stuffing mixture is ready. Let it cool.
- Lets make dough now.
- In a bowl, add maid, salt and water as required to make normal dough. The dough should not be too soft, sticky or too stiff. Once done cover the dough with a cloth and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into smaller portions balls.. Roll the dough balls into small round shape.
- Place a tablespoon of the filling in the center & close it.
- In a bowl, place the crushed corn flakes,
- In a mixing bowl combine maida, corn flour, spices (chili powder, garam masala) and salt and black pepper. Mix everything until well combined.
- Pour little water at a time to make a thin batter. Thin batter will give extra crispiness.
- Lightly dip in the batter and then coat with crushed cornflakes.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil on medium high flame & fry them till golden brown.