Sesame Seeds (तिल)
Salad and Sprouts
The sesame seed is rich in the essential minerals of copper, magnesium and calcium. It’s important that your body get’s a regular dose of these minerals as they carry many health benefits. Copper is good for sufferers of rheumatoid arthritis while magnesium is good for helping those people with respiratory problems.
There are many ways to start enjoying sesame seeds in your diet but perhaps the most popular is to simply sprinkle it on top of your favourite meals.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Sesame seeds - 1/4 cup
- Salt & blackpepper- to taste
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoon
- Sliced French Bean - 2 Cup
- Boiled Potatoes with peel - 1
- Chopped coriander - 1 tablespoon
- In a pan, add sesame seeds, roast them on a slow flame. Keep them aside.
- Gently toss together sliced beans, potatoes (with peel) with olive oil. Add salt & pepper and gently toss to combine. Add coriander. Transfer mixture to a serving platter, and top with sesame seeds. Serve room temperature or chilled
- Transfer mixture to a serving platter, and top with sesame seeds. Serve at room temperature or chilled.