Kebab & Cutlet
Kidney Beans (राजमा)
Rajma/Kidney Beans are very good for the health. It is a healthy option for asthma and diabetes patients. They help in boosting the immune system. They are a great source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, dietary fibre and iron.
They contain antioxidants that are beneficial to our health. Consumption of kidney beans on a regular basis is good for hair and skin. These legumes are tasty and nutritious. They provide support for proper functioning of the nervous system and brain.
- Total Time (Minutes):
- 1 1/2 cup soaked overnight Rajma (kidney beans)
- 1/2 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 handful coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 cup boiled,mashed potato
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- First boil the soaked Rajma (kidney beans) in a pressure cooker for 3-5 whistles.( It takes time to boil rajma).Once boiled, drain the extra water and keep aside in a bowl to cool down.
- Once the rajma is cool to handle, mash with your hands in a large bowl. To this bowl, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped onions, breadcrumbs and Maida (all purpose flour).
- Mix all the ingredients well. After that take a small portion of the mixture and flatten them to make round patties.
- Place a skillet or kadhai over medium flame and heat oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, slowly add patties in batches and fry them until they become crispy and golden brown.
- Serve hot with any chutney or sauce of your choice and enjoy!