Rajma Patties/Cutlet Recipe
Rajma/Kidney Beans are very good for the health. It is a healthy option for asthma and diabetes patients. They help in boosting the immune system. They are a great source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, dietary fibre and iron.
They contain antioxidants that are beneficial to our health. Consumption of kidney beans on a regular basis is good for hair and skin. These legumes are tasty and nutritious. They provide support for proper functioning of the nervous system and brain.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Overnight Soaked Rajma (kidney beans) - Half Cup
- Maida (all purpose flour) - 2 to 3 Spoon
- Chopped onion - 1
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- Boiled, mashed potato - 2
- Bread crumbs - 1 Tbsp
- Salt & Spices
- First boil the soaked Rajma (kidney beans) in a pressure cooker for 5 to 7whistles.( It takes time to boil rajma). Once boiled, drain the extra water and keep aside in a bowl to cool down.
- In a bowl, add boiled rajma, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped onions, breadcrumbs and Maida (all purpose flour). Mash rajma well using masher.
- Knead all the ingredients well together. After that take a small portion of the mixture and flatten them to make round patties.
- Heat oil in a pan, place patties and fry them until they become crispy and golden brown. Flip them gently.
- NOTE - If they break then dip them in a cornflour slurry.
- Serve hot with any chutney or make a roll with roti with rajma kebab stuffing.