Ragi Idli Recipe
Ragi is a rich source of phosphorus, potassium, iron & calcium. Ragi is an ideal food to consume if you are going through body pain issues due to low level of calcium intake or yours hemoglobin level is not up to the mark due to iron loss as a result of blood loss during periods/post pregnancy.
- Recipe Cuisine:
- Total Time (Minutes):
- Ragi Flour -1 Cup
- Semolina/Sooji - 1 Cup
- Curd - 1 Cup
- Tempering of curry leaves & mustard seeds
- Eno Salt - One Fourth Spoon
- Mix semolina, ragi flour. Add curd & mix. Now adding water gradually make a smooth batter.
- Add salt, curry leaves & mustard seeds tempering. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Add eno salt just before you start steaming the idlis.
- Brush the plates with oil and pour the batter into the idli plate. Steam it for 8-10 mins on medium flame OR according to yours microwave setting.