Ragi Dosa Recipe
Calcium is a significant factor when it comes to bone development in the growing children. The high calcium and iron content is useful for the bone growth and overall development of the children. Apart from calcium, Ragi is a great natural source of iron too; therefore, if child suffers from low levels of hemoglobin or anemia, it is advisable to include ragi in his or her diet. Replace the nutrition supplement medicine with a healthy ragi food.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Ragi Flour - 1 Cup
- Rava/Semolina Flour - 1 Cup
- Rice Flour - Half Cup
- Tempering of Curry Leaves & Mustard Seeds
- Cumin Seeds - 1 Spoon
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Mix Ragi Flour, Rava/Semolina, Rice Flour, Tempered Curry leaves & Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Salt & Black Pepper in a bowl.
- Now add little water & mix. ( Adding little water at this time will ensure that there is no lump in the batter).
- Once there is no lump, add more water & make a smooth batter. (flowing consistency batter). Let the batter rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the dosa batter over hot tawa (Make sure tawa is hot). When it looks slightly cooked then sprinkle oil around it. Let it cook on slow to medium flame.
- Once cooked, fold it & serve.
- NOTE: You can serve it with potato stuffing mixture too.