Quinoa Bean Salad Recipe
Salad and Sprouts
Quinoa Bean Salad is one of the most iron rich food we can eat. Iron keeps red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles. If you are one suffering from low energy level, body aches or hair fall issue then you must start eating this salad in your breakfast.
Total Time (Minutes):
- Boiled and cooled Kidney Beans/Rajma - 1 Cup
- Boiled and cooled Quinoa - 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Vegetables of Yours Choice - One Fourth Cup
- Olive oil - 1 Spoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp
- Salt & Black Pepper - To taste
- Sugar - 1 Spoon
- First mix chopped vegetables, cooked beans and quinoa in a wide glass bowl.
- Now in a small bowl, mix salt, sugar, pepper, lemon juice.
- Pour this dressing over the mix we made at first step.
- Mix well. Ready to enjoy. You can add lettuce leaves too.